Phytomer’s TRÉSOR DES MERS Beautifying Oil Face, Body, Hair is my go-to dry oil right now. It uses five marine and plant oils to quench, nourish and protect skin.
The scent: jasmine, bergamont, white flowers, vanilla and coconut.
I spray it literally all over, first body, a dab on face, then smooth excess into the ends of my hair.
Click here for the direct link to buy this gorgeous, golden oil. This finish is satin and not greasy. The marine oils quench the skin and prevent water loss while natural plant oils replenish lipids, giving a nourishing effect.
Buriti Oil provides an antioxidant action while contributing to the subtle, golden glow and finish.
Designed for all skin types, TRÉSOR DES MERS Beautifying Oil can be used daily, morning and/or evening on dry or damp skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Perfect as we ease into spring and out of winter.
Directions for use: spray on face, body and hair. Apply all year round, both summer and winter.
• Marine Duo Oils: Mekabu Oil + Glasswort Oil
• Mekabu Oil – extracted from Weaving Algae, a laminaria algae with exceptional moisturizing properties. Reinforces cell cohesion and epidermal-dermal connection to limit water loss in the skin.
• Glasswort Oil – improves moisture circulation and storage of water and urea in the epidermis while strengthening the lipidic barrier.
• Sesame and Macadamia Oil – intensely infuses the skin with essential unsaturated fatty acids to replenish lipids in the skin.
• Buriti Oil – high in antioxidant carotenoids, which gives it its red-orange color. Traps free radicals and protects cells against free radical attacks.