RESTYLANE LYFT FOR MIDFACE & CHEEK INJECTION VIA CANNULA Restylane Lyft Now Joins Restylane Silk as the Only Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Approved for Use with Cannula1, 2.
We are massive all-time fans of all things Restylane to soften lines and restore facial volume. We age. We lose volume. It’s that simple. The old expression, we need to choose between our asses or faces. I’d like to think to keep both going at full volume.
Forget the days of over-filling faces to look like puffer fish – that aesthetic is our biggest turn off and has never been something we even want to associate with. At Groomed LA, we simply want to share the best tools to make you look as awesome as you feel on the inside. We give you the best tools for inner work and the best for outer to reflect your awesomeness inside – that simple!
I have used fillers in the most delicate ways, to soften under eye circles and add some fullness in areas where the face started to thin out.
Restylane Refyne is FDA-approved for smile lines and now, successful college essays custom finance papers thesis statement examples middle school https://www.nypre.com/programs/free-custom-essay/37/ follow site resume writing services princeton nj PILLSONLINECOM how do i turn off email on my iphone x essay on frida kahlo https://www.performancedesigns.com/careers/resume-downloadable-format/38/ https://commquest.org/medicine/blisters-from-accutane/75/ admission essay ghostwriters site ca follow site https://secondhelpingsatlanta.org/gun-control-argument-essay-2940/ legal cialis http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/expository-essays-for-free/26/ marketing plan example go here methotrexate prednisone professional blog post ghostwriter services au who can i get to write my paper cheap viagra europe school bullying essay http://www.danhostel.org/papers/what-are-essays-used-for/11/ bottom dweller viagra go essays on my ambition in life to become a doctor purchase research papers online see url buy online essays https://jwsyntheticgrassinc.com/modernism-essay-248/ Restylane® Lyft it is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler approved for use to restore age- related volume loss in the midface and cheek area with a blunt tip cannula.
I worked with The Master Injector, Bernice Cohen, RN, PHN ,BSN, CANS, at AVA MD, as she is the expert trainer in this and tops in the country. It’s always thrilling to work with Bernice as she is such a top level pro in the field, I always learn so much and leave with my mind blown (on top of looking excellent).
Bernice Cohen is a Registered Nurse, nurse injector and laser specialist, as well as a Public Health Nurse with a B.S. degree in Nursing. Having joined the Ava MD practice in March of 2010, she is now a Top Trainer in the US for Galderma Injectables, teaching other doctors and injectors how to use Sculptra, Restylane, Restylane Lyft and Dysport. Born in Berlin, Germany and raised in Burbank, California, Bernice worked as an international model doing runway, print and commercial modeling with Ford and Elite for 15 years before making her transition to dermatology.
Why a cannula?
The use of a cannula may be associated with less potential damage to blood vessels, and may help minimize patient bruising, help decrease swelling, and allow for minimized downtime.
Natural-looking results, restored volume and fullness to the cheeks.
- Created with XpresHAn Technology™, to help smooth moderate lines and provide the right amount of support and flexibility through a range of facial expressions
- Integrates with your skin and acts like your body’s own hyaluronic acid
- Gives the support you need while allowing a range of facial expressions
Restylane® Lyft is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler approved for use to restore age- related volume loss in the midface and cheek area with a blunt tip cannula.1,2
What is a cannula? What are the benefits of injection with a cannula?
A cannula is a small, thin, flexible, blunt tip needle with a small opening on the side that provides an effective means for injecting HA dermal fillers into the skin.3
The use of a cannula may be associated with less potential damage to blood vessels, and may help minimize patient bruising, help decrease swelling, and allow for minimized downtime.4
Precise implantation of HA fillers is important for patient safety and for achieving the best aesthetic outcome and using a cannula can result in a more precise injection as compared to a needle.
When injecting with a cannula, a single-entry point is used so the cannula can be inserted through the entire midface or cheek area.6 When using a needle, the sharp tip of the needle penetrates through the skin down to the depth in each point where the filler is injected. In contrast to this, a cannula has a blunt tip, and requires only one to two insertion points on either side of the entire injection area.
Here’s what you can expect with Restylane Lyft for midface and cheek injection via cannula:
Bernice made sure to enhance my natural bone structure, not change it. The goal is to leave looking the same only BETTER!
Restored volume and fullness to the cheeks
May be associated with less bruising and decreased swelling compared to injection via needle4
Results proven to last up to 12 months1
Restylane Lyft is the only HA filler with three FDA-approved indications – the midface/cheek area, nasolabial folds, and back of the hands.1,2
For more information about Restylane® visit www.RestylaneUSA.com
Important Safety Information
The Restylane family of products includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne.
Restylane® and Restylane–Lyft® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21. Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also indicated for injection into the subcutaneous plane in the dorsal hand to correct volume deficit in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not use products within the Restylane® family? (Contraindications)
To ensure a safe procedure, your doctor will talk to you about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. You should not use products within the Restylane family if:
• You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
• You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
• You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
Are there other precautions that I should discuss with my doctor?
• Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
• Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are intended to treat facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane and Restylane- L are also intended for lip enhancement. Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also intended for injection in the dorsal hand to correct volume loss. Treatments in other areas of the face or body have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
• The safety and effectiveness of Restylane® Silk for areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
• Tell your doctor if you have any history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars, or any pigmentation (skin color) disorders. These side effects can occur with hyaluronic acid fillers in general.
• Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
• Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
• Tell your doctor if you are on any medications to decrease your body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
• Tell your doctor if you are using any “blood thinners” such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding. Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
• The use of these products on gel injection sites with skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of product in these areas could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
Tell your doctor if you have diseases, injuries, or disabilities of the hand.
What are the possible side effects?
The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache, tenderness, lump formation, itching at the injection site, and impaired hand function. These are typically mild in severity and typically resolve in less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14 days in lips. Serious but rare side effects include delayed onset infections, recurrence of herpetic eruptions, and superficial necrosis at the injection site.
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
*To report a side effect with any of the Restylane products, please call Galderma Laboratories, L.P at 1- 855-425-8722.