If you’re feeling like it’s time to get really REAL with what’s going on – inside – then I can’t recommend Proactive Health Labs (pH) enough.
Founded by veteran and health expert, Joy Stephenson-Laws, Proactive Health Labs (pH) is where I landed (in Sherman Oaks) to get fully tested. After one session, (blood draw and questions with the doctor) they whipped up an extensive report to identify my unique markers. Everything is so, so, so detailed and extensive – we assessed my body’s need for antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and digestive support. After my session and follow up I felt totally empowered with the information to tailor my diet and lifestyle to exactly what my body needs to function at its best.
What I love about this is how specific and streamlined this process is. Do you ever wonder if maybe you’re wasting money on stuff you don’t even need? And you’re taking it because it’s trending or read that it’s “good for you” ? My suggestion is stop wasting money and time – find out exactly what you need and call it a day.
It’s time to definitively find out what your body needs, and tailor your diet and lifestyle accordingly. That’s what a nutrient test offers. For instance, you can find out if you have a deficiency in vitamin D– a key vitamin that helps build your immune system.
And now with COVID, a tailored regime is more important than ever.
Infectious diseases expert Dr. Anthony Fauci touted vitamins C and D as ways that might generally boost the immune system. “If you’re deficient in vitamin D,” he noted, “that does have an impact on your susceptibility to infection. I would not mind recommending, and I do it myself, taking vitamin D supplements.”
pH Labs’ is a national nonprofit health information organization with a diverse team of health care professionals who are experts in making complex health and health-related topics easy-to-understand and easy for your audience to apply to their daily lives. In addition to founding pH Labs and several decades as a top healthcare attorney, Joy is also the co-author of the book, Minerals.
They were Covid protocol up the ying-yang. Clean. Safe. Lovely.
Here’s a peek at what’s going on with me! The full printout is over 21 pages!
- Take an Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement ( Metagenics has one named Meta Lipoate). It will help glucose metabolism.
- Take a B Complex for your B vitamin deficiencies OR a multivitamin. Metagenics has a Phytomultivitamin which is plant based if you prefer one. As discussed it will help with any neurological and psychological symptoms including mood disorders.
- Take and extra Magnesium in the form of Chelate or Bisglycinate or the one in Lyposphere is also a good type. Others may cause diarrhea. The above may help you sleep better too.
- Take a probiotic from Metagenics. Ultraflora Spectrum may be good for you. You may take other brands if you desire.
- Take a digestive enzyme of any kind but again, Metagenics has one called Spectrazyme.
- You may take Milk Thistle or Chlorella or Glutathione for detoxing your elevated tin. You can take this for three months to six.
Joy Stephenson-Laws is the founder of Proactive Health Labs (www.phlabs.org), a national 501c3 nonprofit health information company that provides education and tools needed to achieve optimal health. In addition to her day-to-day leadership role with pH Labs, Ms. Stephenson-Laws is also the founding and managing partner of Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman (SAC), the health care industry’s premier litigation law firm established in 1989. Her most recent book is Minerals – The Forgotten Nutrient: Your Secret Weapon for Getting and Staying Healthy, available through Amazon, iTunes and bookstores.
Proactive Health Labs has been awarded a Platinum Seal Of Transparency by Guidestar, the world’s leading source of non-profit information. Click here to view our profile on Guidestar.
14619 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 (855) 745-2271