|To combat the holiday stress, The Arc curated a personalized Gift Guide |
to launch the arrival of their stunning customized gift boxes. The Arc is
my go-to for all things home, gift, and more. You must check out this
gorgeously curated space. It is simply divine.
Gift boxes include a lid, beautiful Italian ribbon, and flourish. Each box is finished and sent with a sage blessing
A preview of some of the boxes
Carafe, 4 Handblown Glasses, and a set of Linen Coasters.
A Ceramic Cone Incense Holder, Handmade Bath Bomb, Rose Quartz
Stone, a Small Brass Plate, Palo Santo Incense, and a Ceramic Dish.
A Handwoven Basket from Rwanda, Thin Tasting Spoon from Bali, Geode Salt Cup, Ceramic Match Striker, and a Set of Linen Napkins.
Marbled Nepal Journal, Appointed Gum Eraser, Notebook Set in Black and Gold, Bunny Paper Clips, Linen Tape, and a Japanese Pencil Set.
Handmade Ceramic Tea Cups, OneTea Loose Leaf Tea, Glass Fairness
Cup, Brass Plate, Brass Tea Caddy Spoon, and a Set of Serviettes.
The Arc Wood Boxes and wrapping services are
available for purchase for your gifting needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customized boxes.
Follow along on Instagram. @thearcshop
5121 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
If you’re like me and sending holiday cards via Paperless Post this year, then you might be one for, well, efficiency and ease. And that’s exactly how I like my coffee, tasteful, fast, best in class and NOW.
Enter the Espressotoria – a gorgeous, space-saving, affordable little barista machine. The pods are not outrageously pricey (have you seen the cost of some of the others? What the –?!) The milk frother is simply adorable and the espresso is quite delish. Right now, you can buy Espressotoria’s Barista 2.0 Machine via Walmart.com on rollback now through December 31. Additionally, Espressotoria also is offering the Caprista Machineavailable in sleek black or bright white on Amazon for 50% off now through Dec. 17. Perfect for all you last minute holiday shoppers!
They can be bought online, at Walmart and now Amazon is having a 50% off sale on the Caprista Capsule machine.
Perfect gift for everyone from the barista wannabe in your life to your friend or lover who just got a promotion and bigger office. It’s thin, sexy and elegant. I have the red and it’s stunning. I just started with it today (yes, that is how excited I am about it!) so I have yet to try all the various espresso recipes but you can be sure I am going to be full pro in about a week. Christmas for sure came early this year!
- Espressotoria Barista 2.0 Espresso Coffee Pod Machine
- Compact, stylishly designed machine, with a bold red and black finish
- Make cafe quality espresso right in your home
- Compact, stylishly designed machine, with a bold red finish
- Make cafe quality espresso right in your home
- Utilizes a 19 bar pump pressure and a variety of programmable pour functions
- Energy-saving mode
- Water level and waste capsule indicators
- Hot water dispenser
- Americano button
- Comes with a one-year Espressotoria product warranty
The Espressotoria Barista 2.0 is a premium espresso coffee pod machine that delivers cafe quality espresso at the touch of a button. Compact and stylishly designed, the Barista 2.0 is available in a high gloss red finish that is sure to make a statement in any kitchen.
This premium coffee pod system features (4) pour button functionality; 19 bar pump pressure; waste capsule and water level indicators; energy-saver mode; and innovative dual tubing dispenser for both coffee and hot water, making this a versatile coffee machine and kettle in one!
The Barista 2.0 is perfectly paired with the Espressotoria Milk Frother (sold separately) via an integrated power dock which allows you to create Italian style coffees such as cappuccinos, flat whites, Americanos, lattes, cortados, iced coffees and more.
The Barista 2.0 comes with a 1-year warranty. The Espressotoria System features a range of compatible 100% Arabica coffee blends, designed to provide you with an easy and convenient way to enjoy specialty espresso coffee. Espressotoria, cafe quality coffee made easy.
Buddha Board – De-Stress Low-Tech
Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. You simply paint on the surface with water and your creation will come to life in bold design. Then as the water slowly evaporates, your art will magically disappear leaving you with a clean slate and a clear mind, ready to create a whole new masterpiece. Buddha Board is environmentally friendly as it only uses water – no ink, no paint, no chemicals – and it will last for years with proper care. Live for the moment and enjoy!
Honey Pot -Cannabis Craze
Honey Pot combines cannabis with honey, coconut oil, teas and essential oils.
Strong Board– Perfectly Imbalanced
Facile Dermatology for Neck Rejuvination – Anti-Aging Treatment During Down Time
Royal Ghee – Adaptogen Treat Stocking Stuffer
Raw Honey | Ghee | Greens | Adaptogenic Herbs
A whipped spread made from the most nutritive ingredients on earth.
Inspired by the traditional nutritive Ayurvedic spread, Chyawanprash – we’ve taken the same principles, and Westernized and modernized the overall vibe and ingredients into a whipped honey butter (ghee) with benefits.
Sourced from the finest organic ingredients including grass-fed, pastured and traditionally made ghee, raw California wildflower honey, and a blend of medicinal and alkalizing greens, adaptogenic herbs, grounding roots, and immunity-boosting mushrooms, Royal Ghee provides a daily boost of nutrition and energy with the flavor of a decadent treat.
SPOON. SPREAD. SLATHER…
Royal Ghee is a thick and creamy, whipped spread that can be consumed daily as a nutritive boost by the spoonful, added to smoothies, “bulletproof” tea, coffee and tonics, spread onto toast, and slathered as icing…the possibilities are endless.
A proprietary blend of grass-fed and pastured ghee, raw California wildflower honey,
Tocotrienols derived from organically grown brown rice. (It is a super concentrated source of bioavailable vitamins E and D, with a high antioxidant count.)
Greens and Algae: Moringa, cracked cell-wall chlorella, nettles, barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, spinach, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, kelp, dulse
Roots, Berries, and Fruit: whole schizandra concentrate, beetroot, lemon and orange peel
Mushrooms: reishi extract, maitake extract, shiitake extract, Chaga extract, turkey tail extract, beta-d-glucans, reishi triterpenoids
…and a touch of pink Himalayan salt.
Suggested Serving: 1 teaspoon up to 1 tablespoon, daily. For a more detoxifying effect, consume one spoonful or dissolved in herbal tea on an empty stomach upon arising.
Packaged in amber glass to protect delicate ingredients from UV rays and oxidation.
Store in a cool, dark cabinet away from heat and sun, or in the refrigerator for longest shelf-life.
Can’t make it to the spa? Bring a little Golden Door goodness right to you!
Need I say more? NO. It’s incredible.
Looking for a little pick me up during the holidays? I am in love with this super easy hand rejuvenation using Restylane® Lyft.
You don’t have to be over 40 to feel your hands are looking a bit…deflated. I am an artist and work with my hands. They are strong and because of this – muscle-y. They look…welp…tired. This treatment is incredible. Restylane® Lyft totally restored them to looking refreshed and well, younger. It’s a top rec treatment from all the editors here at Groomed LA.
Here are some deets:
- The first and only hyaluronic-acid based filler that is FDA-approved for the hands.
- Hyaluronic acid is already found in the body and keep skin looking younger and smooth. As we age, it diminishes and we loose volume in the skin, including the skin on the hands. This causes the bulging veins, and visible bones and tendons that make the hands look older.
- Restylane Lyft restores volume to the hands and softens the appearance of these lines and wrinkles, making hands look younger.
- The treatment is safe, and dissolvable, with natural looking results.
- According to a recent survey conducted by Galderma, 78% of women ages 40 or older wish they could change the way their hands look, 2/3 said they would have a non-surgical treatment to improve the appearance of their hands, and 65% think their hands make them look older than their age!
Restylane® Lyft is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler FDA approved to correct age-related volume loss in the back of hands.1,2 The injectable gel helps restore fullness to the back of the hands, resulting in more youthful-looking appearance.3
The Restylane® brand offers the broadest portfolio of HA fillers in the U.S., and Restylane Lyft is the first-ever HA dermal filler to receive FDA approval for an area other than the face.1,2
Actual user*. Individual results may vary. Treated with 3mL of Restylane Lyft in the left hand. 4 weeks after treatment.
*user = clinical study subject
Treating Bony, Wrinkled or Veiny Looking Hands with Restylane Lyft
As we age, we lose volume in the hands, which can result in the appearance of prominent wrinkles and bones, bulging veins and visible tendons.4 These signs of aging can make our hands look less youthful.4 Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved HA injectable solution for patients who are seeking more youthful looking hands.2,3
What to Expect from Treatment:
- Hands That Don’t Give Away Your Age
- Natural-Looking Results
- More Youthful-Looking Hands
- Results that May Last Up to Six Months3
Restylane Lyft is made of hyaluronic acid, a natural occurring substance in the skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity. It diminishes as we age, and causes the skin to lose volume, increasing the chances for wrinkles to appear.
Restylane Lyft has a long track record of proven safety and efficacy and has been on the market for over 10 years.1,5 It is also the first and only dermal filler with three FDA-approved treatment areas – midface/cheek, nasolabial folds and now back of the hands.1,2
Restylane Lyft is clinically proven to last up to six months.3 The treatment is injected by a trained specialist, and works to add fullness to the back of the hands.1
The most common side effects include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, headache, tenderness, itching at the injection site, and impaired hand function. To learn more about serious but rare side effects and full Important Safety Information visit RestylaneUSA.com.
For more information about Restylane Lyft for Hands, visit www.RestylaneUSA.com. www.RestylaneUSA.com.
Go to the professionals at AVA MD.
Ava MD | Skin Care by Dr. Ava Shamban
So, you know I have a little thing about working out while traveling. Ok, let’s just say, I like to travel to work out. Yah, I know. Weird. I love nothing more than visiting hotels and checking out their gyms (and spas, duh) and writing about my experience.
In the case of Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa, I’ll talk mostly about their gym, as the hotel was an after thought for me. I went solely to experience their revolutionary new Fitness Center which seeks to redefine the hotel workout experience and present an unprecedented roster of advances for guests of all fitness levels.
And that would be totally correct. The gym is lit, as the kids say.
The transformed venue provides access to leading workout breakthroughs, from on-demand classes and shared training to customizable apps and functional zone activities. The Center also honors travelers’ increasing interest in high- and low-intensity interval training, and in strength and body weight exercise and technological assists to help maximize performance.
The equipment is extensive, including the innovative Peloton Commercial Bike – a technological first for regional travelers. Futuristic enhancements also include the new Max-Trainer from leading cardio manufacturer Octane, along with recently introduced Life Fitness cardio machines which synch with Apple GymKit.
I had two sensational workouts – fueled myself at the pool restaurant which actually had healthy choices and took two or three massive walks around the hood – which is a golf course and a desert. Both stunning, spacious and a gorgeous break from LA.
The hotel is massive and I could not quite figure out who it’s for – golfers? People heading to casinos? Who knows. Who cares. IF you are in the area and need to kick ass in a gym, head over to this one.
The gym is open to registered guests and area residents joining the hotel’s new fitness membership program, the Fitness Center presents the following innovations:
- Advanced new Peloton Bikes with commercial-grade hardware and software – now regarded as the most socially-connected and immersive indoor bikes available. The commercial Peloton is Fitbit-compatible and offers unlimited access to studio cycling classes. Guests can ride to daily live cycling classes streamed directly from Peloton’s NYC studio, or they can choose from 4,000+ on-demand workouts ranging in difficulty, length, and theme. They can track their progress with in-depth metrics and can race other riders on a real-time leaderboard. The bikes’ 22-inch high-definition, sweat-proof touch-screens fully immerse riders in every class, bringing the power of studio fitness directly into the Renaissance Indian Wells hotel setting. Local desert trails are among the included workout video options.
- Octane makes its first hotel appearance, and its only fitness center appearance anywhere in the desert, as it presents its new Max-Trainer at Renaissance Indian Wells. The Max-Trainer hybrid climber is a bold new high-intensity interval training machine which delivers ultra-efficient metabolic conditioning. It fuels major results in cardio, functional training and small group workouts.
- Life Fitness brings its treadmills, ellipticals, PowerMill Climber and recumbent bikes to the Fitness Center, all providing Apple GymKit connectivity. This allows guests to pair their Apple Watches wirelessly and seamlessly to exchange data between the watch and machine. Once connected, Apple Watch and the machine exchange data such as heart rate, calories burned, distance, speed and incline, ensuring that the metrics on the machine match what users sees on their watches.
- TRX brings further innovation to the Renaissance Indian Wells Indian Wells Fitness Center, thanks to its new TRX Suspension Trainer body weight suspension training products. Workout highlights include functional training zones as well as body weight suspension training.
- The Woodway Curve Trainer, another very rare find in the hotel world, is a completely manual treadmill which allows a user to accelerate and decelerate at any desired pace, without the need to push a button.
- Fitness On Demand: Virtual on-demand classes such as yoga, plyoga, tone & shred and Jillian Michaels “Hard Body” are available in the Center’s newly created, semi-private “Virtual Fitness Class Zone.”
- Sandbags, widely used in boutique fitness centers including elite performance, Crossfit, Bootcamps, MMA, and Boxing Clubs, are available as an additional training option to the standard dumbbells, barbells or medicine balls.
- New Kettlebells at Renaissance Indian Wells have been imported from the UK’s leading fitness product designer and supplier, Jordan Fitness.
For local membership information, which also provides access to the resort’s outdoor lawn and aqua aerobic programs, please contact +1-760-836-1265. The new Fitness Center at Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa was custom designed, developed and equipped by Growth Fitness Marketing & Design of Laguna Beach, California.
Limited Number of Local Memberships Available to Area Residents