The holiday season is here, and if you’re looking to add some magic to your festive gatherings, Kiva’s got your back some fresh data around entertaining with cannabis*:
- 17% of American winter party hosts plan to serve cannabis products at their parties
- While three in ten Americans aged 21+ prefer consuming cannabis to drinking alcohol at parties.
- However, 65% of Americans say one of the keys to a great party is inclusivity (e.g., making sure everyone has their preferred food/drink/cannabis product).
Isn’t it time to start offering cannabis as an alternative to alcohol for a more inclusive holiday celebration?!
To also aid in the holiday cheer, Kiva is offering two different discounts! Thanksgiving weekend (Green Wednesday – Cyber Monday) Kiva is offering 1-4 for $40 on all Camino products. Additionally, they are offering a stock and save on Kiva products: buy any 2 Kiva products and save 30%, or buy 2 get 1 of equal or lesser price!
Groomed LA’s recommendation? Grab your favorite Kiva products and try any of these festive activities while you’re experiencing the most lovely balanced effects of Kiva!
- LA Zoo Lights: A Wild Wonderland – Step into a wild and whimsical world at LA Zoo Lights. The zoo is transformed into a dazzling holiday wonderland with over a million lights, immersive displays, and seasonal attractions.
- Yuletide Cinema Land: Outdoor Holiday Movie Magic – Experience the magic of outdoor holiday movie screenings with Yuletide Cinema Land. Enjoy classic holiday films under the starry Southern California sky while savoring Kiva edibles. It’s a cozy and festive way to celebrate the season with friends and family.
- Christmas Nights at 123 Farm: Join in on a whimsical ride around Christmas Nights at 123 Farm. This charming farm offers festive food and drinks, tractor wagon rides, s’mores pits, and even a visit from Santa. The farm is adorned with over a million lights, creating a magical atmosphere.