That 1990’s tramp stamp getting you down? Alas, a new tattoo removal patch is here.
- The DESCRIBE PFD Patch is a silicone patch infused with perfluorodecalin (PFD) that allows rapid multiple laser passes in a single tattoo removal treatment session and helps the laser reach ink particles deep within the skin.
- The Patch allows up to 4x as many passes per office visit.
- In a recent clinical trial, patients reported less discomfort and faster healing with the Patch, ultimately reducing the time to clearance. In the same study, 100% of subjects given the option of completing treatment with or without the Patch chose the Patch.
- The cost of the Patch can vary by physician and region. It is important to remember that when your doctor uses the DESCRIBE Patch, you’ll receive more laser treatment passes during each office visit. Since each visit is additional money out of your pocket and time out of your schedule, clearing your tattoo with the DESCRIBE Patch can offer significant benefits.
- The FDA-cleared DESCRIBE Patch is the only product of its kind on the market.
At Jason Emer, MD.