I have been obsessed with Saje Natural Wellness ever since I discovered their essential oils which blew all my others out of the ballpark. I am never without my Pocket Farmacy and the Blend Bar sits on my desk. And now my son, 7, carries the inhaler around at school and it makes him feel really cool. (With a warning DON’T YOU DARE LET SOME RUNNY NOSE KID STICK IT IN THEIR NOSE!).
Ok, so now it gets even better with their debut of this line of products for “Clean Cleaning” – their first 100% natural home cleaning line formulated with three things in mind: health, wellness and safety of your family.
I’m sure you know by now as you are smart, dear readers, you ONLY want to approach your home the same way you do your bod…. And you can do so by protecting your family from some of the 200 chemicals we are exposed to as part of our daily routines, including cleaning your home.
Guess what…Those clean or green lines you see at Target ? ( I won’t name them) are dripping with synthetic chemicals. Not here.
No artificial ingredients, just nature. I just stocked up and was so busy cleaning with them, I literally could not remember where I left one – I had it in EVERY CORNER OF MY HOME! I think it’s in a closet somewhere?
Like all Saje Natural Wellness products, the Clean Cleaning line is:
- 100% natural, formulated from plant and mineral-based ingredients
- Free from harmful synthetic toxins found in many cleaning products
- Free from artificial fragrances: just natural aromas from pure essential oils
The line consists of…
- Multi Clean – an invigorating, all-purpose cleaner
- Glistening Glass – a bright citrus surface and glass cleaner
- Bathroom Bright – a renewing tub and tile cleaner
- Dish Wish – a zesty dish soap
- Tidy Trio – a set of biodegradable cleaning cloths
OH! And here are the blends I can’t live without…Also their diffusers are BOMB!!!