The next evolution of Brooke Burke Body is here.
Welcome, Longevity: a nutrient-dense, plant-based superfood free of wheat, gluten, and dairy.
This new subscription-based option of superfood blends will become the next staple to your daily wellness routine. Think: more energy, better focus, increased endurance, and faster recovery.
The foundational launch includes two carefully crafted, proprietary blends made up of the ideal combination of non-GMO, raw, organic, plant-based superfoods in either Cacao or Cafe Mocha flavor.
Each flavor blend is packed with therapeutic levels of chia seed, flaxseed, green tea, probiotics, goji, and more in a single scoop serving. These carefully selected and concentrated nutrients, along with an active and healthy lifestyle, can improve overall physical and mental health and well-being.
And you can find recipes and more on the Longevity website, their Instagram and TikTok obvi, as well as on BrookeBurke.com and the Brooke Burke Body fitness app.
We were thrilled to chat with Brooke to hear more about this exciting evolution of her power-house brand.
What made you decide to create your own line of nutritional super powders?
- I’m always interested in evolving the Brooke Burke Body brand. Longevity by Brooke Burke Body is a collaboration between two like-minded brands that was, quite honestly, a really natural fit. I’ve really enjoyed being in the lab and being part of the development process. We hold each other to a very high standard and refuse to compromise the integrity of the brands, the quality of the ingredients, or the delicious flavor.
What makes your line different from the others?
- Everything about Longevity by Brooke Burke Body is different! Once you try it, you will be able to tell immediately. We use better ingredients. We don’t skimp on taste or flavor. And we’ve made fueling your body super simple. We have packed a lot of high-quality ingredients in one blend which means you don’t have to have a counter full of additional supplements or spices to make a great shake. I really do feel like the two scoops of Longevity that I put in my shake every day are fueling my body all day long.
Please share a fun recipe we can make with the powders!
- There are so many! We’ve been experimenting with power snacks and baked goods, in addition to the shakes. One of my favorites that I keep in my freezer (my kids are always eating them, I can’t make enough!) are pitted dates, with a spoonful of almond butter. I sprinkle the Cacao flavor of Longevity on top of them to create a high-energy, high-protein snack. We also have a recipe for high-energy snowballs for the holidays, which is super fun to make with the kids. It’s oatmeal, honey, almond butter, and Longevity. You just roll them up and put them in the refrigerator and you can sprinkle coconut on top to make them look like snowballs for the holidays! You’ll be able to find these recipes and more very soon at www.longevitybybrookeburkebody.com as well as on my website www.BrookeBurke.com.
What’s next for the line?
- New flavors! There’s talk of a fruity flavor powder for kids that reminds them of their favorite cereal as well as bringing in matcha and vanilla flavors. We’re also experimenting with different recipes to make it super easy and simplified for all our subscribers. The mint flavor is also delicious for the holidays!
My most sacred time of the day is….
- My most sacred time of the day are mornings alone which can be hard to come by. Because I have a blended family, I really cherish moments alone when I can drink my coffee in bed, catch up on the news, do some mindful meditation and set intentions for my day … even if it’s only for 10 minutes without any devices. I’m trying to do a mandatory tech break every day, which is really hard to do because I run my business on my phone, but I think it’s really essential to give our brains a break from screen time. I’m trying to make that time meaningful and mindful.
My non-negotiable morning ritual is…
- Coffee! I’m very specific about my coffee – I do drip coffee, I froth my milk, I have a special glass, I do a dash of cinnamon, I like it really hot. I even have a favorite to-go cup I take when I carpool the kids to school.
My go-to chill-out routine looks like…
- Burying myself in someone else’s story by watching a great TV series. I’ve worked my way through everything, I think. My favorites of the year were Yellowstone and Handmaid’s Tale (obsessed!). Handmaid’s Tale was so hard to watch because it’s so dark but it’s truly one of the greatest series I’ve ever seen.
My guilty pleasure is….
- Believe it or not, I really enjoy my mindful meditations. I have a gorgeous collection of sound bowls. I get a lot out of that time in my garden. I’ll go outside by myself and play my sound bowls and it’s a total reset whether I’m in a funk or need a mood shift or raise my vibrations or increase my energy or just chill out – that’s my go-to pleasure. It’s the hippy in me!
One thing I wish I had told my teen self is…
- I wish I would have taught my teen self about stillness and the power of stillness – though I know she wouldn’t have listened or believed me. What I’ve learned in my 50s is the doing of not doing is a real thing. In other words, carving out time to do nothing is invaluable and it’s the only way we can listen to the language of our own heart; it’s the only way we can learn about ourselves and it’s the only way we can really look inside. Even laying down for 5 minutes all alone. If you’re brave enough to do that work, it’s invaluable.
We are already over the moon about this line and can’t wait to see how it progresses!