The biggest issue I’ve had as a fitness trainer who teaches my signature class (The Work IN) via Zoom is this: Sweaty air pods falling out from sweat, getting clogged from sweat, and slipping out while I teach. I have tried several hacks – wearing a sweatband (looking like John McEnroe ) to keep them in, but even so, I still have the issue of them clogging and losing connection. I also take sweaty hikes, and once again, the clogging, slipping, the dreaded falling out into the dirt road, searching for the dirty pod, cleaning it, and reconnecting. A major pain.
Enter H2O Audio, with their new waterproof headphones, designed for multi-sport use. They are not only waterproof bone conduction headphones, but they go beyond the highest waterproof IPX8 rating by being submersible up to 12 feet of water for an unlimited amount of time.
The perfect gift this holiday season for the sport enthusiast in your life.
Music increases endurance significantly. Think: Listening to your favorite music while you work out, and running to your favorite jams with no issue of sweat or falling so you can run harder, bike longer and swim faster without fussing constantly.
The “TRI Multi-Sport Headphones with Bluetooth and MP3” have a built-in MP3 player and Bluetooth, hold 8 GB of memory, and offer 9 hours of battery life. No wonder…H2O Audio is the world leader in waterproof headphones and accessories,
These headphones were designed for triathletes, but made for anyone who likes to listen to music while they swim, surf, run, bike, ski, snowboard or sweat.
“Combining our latest bone conduction speakers, Bluetooth, MP3 player and the stable fit of a behind-the-neck headphone, the H2O TRI headphones are designed take on any sport – in and out of water,” said Rauhala. “As a small but innovative brand, we are pleased to launch the H2O Triathlon Multi-Sport headphones and extend the use of our headphones from the swimming pool to the ocean, bike, mountain or trail.”
H2O TRI Headphones Specs and Features:
- Multi-Sport Design: Designed for swimming, biking, running, paddling, surfing, skiing, snowboarding and any outdoor activity, the open ear bone conduction speakers provide great sound while maintaining surrounding awareness.
- 100% Waterproof: H2O Audio waterproof technology allows submersion to 12 feet/3.6 meters underwater for an unlimited amount of time. The sound under water is truly an amazing experience. Waterproof Rating: IPX8.
- MP3 Player: Built-in MP3 player with 8 GB of memory will hold several hundred songs and accepts most music formats.
- Bluetooth: Connect your iPhone, Android or any music enabled smart watch – and enjoy running and biking with streaming music.
- Battery Life: 9 Hours of play time should cover even the most grueling endurance events.
- Secure Fit: The neck band provides a secure and comfortable fit while swimming, paddling, running, and working out.
About H2O Audio
H2O Audio was founded in 2003 in San Diego, California just as a new era of digital music and portable MP3 players began to give people outstanding audio quality on the move. As avid watersports lovers, we wanted to extend that use to the pool and ocean. Designed by athletes for athletes, we now lead the field in waterproof headphones, MP3 players and Apple accessories, creating products with superior underwater sound.