Pivot Coldbrew, is a ready-to-drink coffee with nootropics and reishi and you can grab it in LA….from Erewhon to Earthbar.
LA local and former entertainment executive David Stroud took the leap to entrepreneurship in 2017 when he began developing Pivot Coldbrew. This premium coffee was designed to fill a gap in the market of ready-to-drink, bottled cold brews. Stroud and his team found that most bottled coffees tasted overly-roasted, while also leading to a jittery feeling and inevitable caffeine crash. They also couldn’t find flavored coffees that weren’t loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients, masking the coffee’s natural flavor.
A lifetime coffee lover and passionate optimist, Stroud lives by the belief that “good energy makes great things happen,” and he was determined to develop a product that would allow his customers to live their lives to the fullest, while addressing the pain points within the market.
“While life throws us challenges, it’s how you pivot to something better that’s most important,” says Stroud. “When we feel good, we do good. That’s the whole idea behind Pivot Coldbrew and the guiding force in developing our proprietary energy stack, in collaboration with a renowned ethnobotanist.”
Pivot Coldbrew is a new approach to bottled coffee, offering the caffeine we all crave with the balancing and transformative effects of nootropics and Reishi, a powerful adaptogen. Their proprietary formula of “cognitive enhancers” was developed to optimize the functional effects of caffeine, while eliminating the jittery effects to yield a more sustained and relaxed energy for greater mental clarity and focus. For the coffee itself, Pivot sources single-origin, 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America, and partners with a 120 year-old local family roaster. The coffee is roasted to a medium level, allowing natural flavor notes like chocolate and citrus to shine through in every bottle.
Proprietary Energy Stack ingredients with clinically proven benefits:
– Cognizin® Citicoline (nootropic): fuels and nourishes the brain for greater mental stamina
– Alpinia Galanga (nootropic & botanical): natural caffeine amplifier – extends energy with no crash
– L-Theanine (nootropic): calm focus
– Reishi (adaptogen): immunity booster
– L-Ergothioneine (nootropic): natural cellular protection
– Formula is never heated (which diminishes efficacy) and is 100% soluble for optimal taste and texture
Premium Coffee Details:
– Well sourced, carefully curated single origin 100% Arabica coffees from Central and South America
– Optimally roasted to produce distinct coffee roast levels with notes of citrus and Chocolate
– Perfectly brewed to craft a great tasting cold brew with a rich body and smooth finish
Flavors and Nutrition Facts:
– Fearless Black: 5 Calories and 0 Sugar
– Laid-Back Black: 5 Calories and 0 Sugar
– Perfectly Sweet: 25 Calories and 5g Sugar
– Harmonious Vanilla: 40 Calories and 5g Sugar
– Rejuvenating Ginger: 35 Calories and 7g Sugar
Pivot Coldbrew is now available at retailers throughout Los Angeles, with a direct-to-consumer online launch slated for January 2020.
Erewhon (all locations), Earthbar West Hollywood, Rainbow Acres Natural Foods, OP Market (Santa Monica), The Farms (Santa Monica), Glen Market, Vicente Market Brentwood
Full list of retailers here.
About Pivot Coldbrew: For people who want to live life to the fullest, Pivot is the world’s first chillbrew. A precision-crafted blend of cold brew, with proven adaptogens, nootropics and botanicals to transform cold brew into good energy. Born and brewed in Los Angeles, CA, Pivot Coldbrew produces small batch cold brew at their state-of- the art facility in Commerce, CA. Pivot Coldbrew sources coffee beans from a local 120 year-old family roaster and has worked with coffee and formulation specialists to achieve the premium high quality product. The proprietary energy stack was formulated by a renowned ethnobotanist. We believe in creating good energy that radiates and always adds to others’ lives.