Looking for a little pick me up during the holidays? I am in love with this super easy hand rejuvenation using Restylane® Lyft.
You don’t have to be over 40 to feel your hands are looking a bit…deflated. I am an artist and work with my hands. They are strong and because of this – muscle-y. They look…welp…tired. This treatment is incredible. Restylane® Lyft totally restored them to looking refreshed and well, younger. It’s a top rec treatment from all the editors here at Groomed LA.
Here are some deets:
- The first and only hyaluronic-acid based filler that is FDA-approved for the hands.
- Hyaluronic acid is already found in the body and keep skin looking younger and smooth. As we age, it diminishes and we loose volume in the skin, including the skin on the hands. This causes the bulging veins, and visible bones and tendons that make the hands look older.
- Restylane Lyft restores volume to the hands and softens the appearance of these lines and wrinkles, making hands look younger.
- The treatment is safe, and dissolvable, with natural looking results.
- According to a recent survey conducted by Galderma, 78% of women ages 40 or older wish they could change the way their hands look, 2/3 said they would have a non-surgical treatment to improve the appearance of their hands, and 65% think their hands make them look older than their age!
Restylane® Lyft is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler FDA approved to correct age-related volume loss in the back of hands.1,2 The injectable gel helps restore fullness to the back of the hands, resulting in more youthful-looking appearance.3
The Restylane® brand offers the broadest portfolio of HA fillers in the U.S., and Restylane Lyft is the first-ever HA dermal filler to receive FDA approval for an area other than the face.1,2
Actual user*. Individual results may vary. Treated with 3mL of Restylane Lyft in the left hand. 4 weeks after treatment.
*user = clinical study subject
Treating Bony, Wrinkled or Veiny Looking Hands with Restylane Lyft
As we age, we lose volume in the hands, which can result in the appearance of prominent wrinkles and bones, bulging veins and visible tendons.4 These signs of aging can make our hands look less youthful.4 Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved HA injectable solution for patients who are seeking more youthful looking hands.2,3
What to Expect from Treatment:
- Hands That Don’t Give Away Your Age
- Natural-Looking Results
- More Youthful-Looking Hands
- Results that May Last Up to Six Months3
Restylane Lyft is made of hyaluronic acid, a natural occurring substance in the skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity. It diminishes as we age, and causes the skin to lose volume, increasing the chances for wrinkles to appear.
Restylane Lyft has a long track record of proven safety and efficacy and has been on the market for over 10 years.1,5 It is also the first and only dermal filler with three FDA-approved treatment areas – midface/cheek, nasolabial folds and now back of the hands.1,2
Restylane Lyft is clinically proven to last up to six months.3 The treatment is injected by a trained specialist, and works to add fullness to the back of the hands.1
The most common side effects include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, headache, tenderness, itching at the injection site, and impaired hand function. To learn more about serious but rare side effects and full Important Safety Information visit RestylaneUSA.com.
For more information about Restylane Lyft for Hands, visit www.RestylaneUSA.com. www.RestylaneUSA.com.